Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Blog




Ok...So I started this blog after seeing a couple of my friends doing it. It seems to be a good way to document the things going on in our lives and a nice way to keep our family up to date as well. So lets see how it goes. ...

Karsten is now almost 3 1/2 years old. She is so beautiful, smart, and such a mess. She keeps me on my toes, and a smile on my face. She just recently started playing soccer and seems to like it so far. She loves practice because everyone gets to have a ball to kick, but at her first game last week, she got really frustrated when there was only 1 ball and it would get kicked away from her. She took it very personal and ran to Steven yelling, "It looks like they don't want me to kick that ball after all!!!" Anyways, enjoy the pics.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Girl it looks great! I have no idea how to put your link on my page as a Friend. I've seen it on other peoples pages but I dunno how to do it yet. I'll figure it out and when I do I'll add ya. Hahah

Keep it up you are doin' excellent.

Nikki said...

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Maddiesmommy26/kimsblogpic.jpg

Nikki said...

[IMG]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Maddiesmommy26/kimsblogpic.jpg[/IMG]

About Me

Las Vegas, NV, United States
Hey guys! Wanted to start this blog to help keep family, friends, and myself better updated on the things going on in our lives. Enjoy!