skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Busy Saturday!
Well...Karsten had her 2nd soccer game today and it went very well. We don't keep score, but we did win. But who's counting? Anyways, Karsten had a better game today. She refrained from chasing dragonflies this time, although she did run off the field one time telling me that a "scary buggy" was chasing her. I think she just wanted a water break. She did get a few kicks on the ball this game, and only laid down on the field once. Oh, I forgot to mention that she went and stood behind the other teams goal and pretended to be a monster....just all of the normal soccer stuff. It's normal right? Anyways, Poppa joined us at the game again. We are always happy when he comes with us. He loves to cheer Karsten on! After the game, we came home and played "musical princess", Karsten is a great musical princess. Steven was the prince, and I was hoping to be the Queen, but I was told to be the carriage driver. That's how it goes sometimes. After lunch we all took a nap together, which was WONDERFUL. I love lazy days! Then, we got up and went swimming and made dinner at Pop's house. Lastly, we went to U-Swirl and created our own ice cream. Karsten was so excited. She said her creation was a "potion ice cream". It had a little bit of everything on it, and she loved it! Enjoy the pics of our day, we were loaned a GREAT new professional camera by Uncle Greg, and we LOVE it! So expect a lot more pics!



1 comment:
I want someone to loan me a great new professional camera. I want one that's like $2,000 but I don't know if James is up for that. I love the way you spent the day with your fam. sounded like tons of fun. Your blog is great.
Post a Comment